The 2017/18 edition of our very own DX Challenge is now over. Get those log files in to KD8MQ by midnight (GMT) on April 30th.
Watch for the 2018/19 announcement coming later this summer
This is something that we’ve done for the last few years. It’s not much different to CQ Magazines DX Marathon.
So, you might be asking “what’s the challenge”? Well,
the challenge is to see how many DX Entities you can work in 6 months.
Here’s the rules:
- Eligibility: Open to all current Alliance ARC Members
- Object: To see who can work the most DXCC countries between 0000z on October 1st, and 2359z on March 31st of the following year.
- All DX entities count once, Regardless of Band, or Mode.
- Bands & Modes: All bands DC to Daylight are eligible. Any Mode
- Paperwork: You are on the honor system. No LOTW, or EQSL
required. No stressing out over getting QSL cards, either.
- Just export your log for that period to an ADI file, and send it in. You don’t even need to weed out your non-DX contacts. The logging program that we use will ignore them anyhow.
The judging is done by importing your .ADI file to the most recent copy available of N3FJP’s ACLog program. Once imported, we use ACLog’s excellent Award tracking function to determine the winner
2017 – Rex, NX8G
2016 – Rex, NX8G
2015 – Rex, NX8G